Draw a Facial Expression: Tired
Happy Face expression Draw a Facial Expression: Furious Draw a Facial Expression: Angry Draw a Face Draw a facial expression: Annoyed Draw a Rabbit Draw a Facial Expression: Frustated Draw a Rosette Stipple Shading technique Drawing Textured Wood Draw a B in graffiti style Draw letter A in graffiti style
This lesson will show you how to make your character look tired.
Steps to draw a tired face:
- Begins printing the head of the in blue by clicking on the template icon. This will serve as a foundation for drawing expressive facial features.
- Draw a small black circle in each eye. It represents the pupil of the eye. Be careful that both eyes look in the same direction.
- Then draws the eyelids. They must be drooping and covering the upper part of each eye, but not the pupil ( it may make your character look like a zombie) . Bring them diagonally down as you move outward from the face.
- Then draws the eyebrows using two small curves above the eyes.
- Then draws circles just below the eyes. For this, make a big curve under each eye, as in the video. The more curves there are , the more your character will look tired.
- You can then draw the mouth by making an oval shape.
- Finally, to enhance the expression of fatigue, draws different bubbles next to the head of your character. It is a sign used in the drawing to express fatigue and represent a feverish state, as if your character was a little sick.
- There you just have to remove the upper parts of the eyes, which are supposed to be hidden by the eyelids.
Here, we decided to draw a mouth a little open , to give an exhausted face. But you can try lots of other mouths to see the result. Just use your imagination.
Super! You managed to draw a tired face in a very short time ! It was not so easy!