Celebrating Your Father On Father's Day:
Father's Day is celebrated worldwide honoring and celebrating the signifigance of fathers and father figures in the lives of children. Father's Day is celebrated on the third sunday in June in the US and many other countries. What will you do for your father on Father's Day? Will you make him breakfast in bed or bake him a special cake? Will you create a beautiful greeting card that tells him how much you appreciate and love him? Hellokids has great ideas to help you honor that special father or father figure in your life for Father's Day! There are many wonderful Father's Day crafts and activities for your dad that will be sure to put a smile on his face.
You will discover on the Hellokids Father's Day channel:
- Printable coloring pages and certificates to color online or print to decorate at home.
- Magic Tricks: Be ready to surprise your dad with great magic trick show from watching the magic trick video tutorials.
- Crafts and Activities: super fun Father's Day gift ideas like greeting cards, perler beads, painted pots and paper gift boxes.
- Recipes: make a delicious surprise for your father on Father's Day from the recipe for kids channel. (Click recipes.)
- Games: Enjoy Father's Day puzzle games and try to beat the timer.
- Reading: memorize a poem or Quote to recite to your Dad. Learn more about the history of Father's Day and how it first got started.
There are many great ideas for you and the whole family to enjoy that will help you honor your dad on Father's Day.