For father's day, give your dad a nice and very special bookmark! We prepared several templates for you, that you just need to print, put together and decorate! A great present for your dad and a fun activity for you.
- Printed template below on cardstock paper
- A button
How to make this tie bookmark?
We decorated this bookmark with a button, but you need to know that you can decorate it as you wish. Draw on it, add some stickers, do whatever you want!
- Choose a template (or several!) at the bottom of the tutorial, and print it on a sheet of cardstock. Cut out the template.
- Fold the two pieces into half following the dotted lines.
- Now you have a shirt with a tie. The front of the tie is where there is a black line.
- Stick part out of the fold of the shirt on the upper part of the back of the tie. The two shapes must match.
- Turn over the bookmark so that you see the front. Fold the two corners of the shirt towards the inside and bottom. The two upper corners must touch. Stick the folds to fix them.
Now, you just need to decorate this nice bookmark of yours. In the video, we have passed a thread through the holes of a button and glued it to the tie. Be creative and make this gift unique for your dad!