Shirt Father's Day Card For Dad
This beautiful father's day card is very easy craft to make. Children of all ages will be able to create this card and have fun making it!
- Two colored card stock sheets
- A bow-tie pasta (farfalle pasta)
- Paint and paintbrush
- Black felt-tip
How to make this card for dad
- First, paint the pasta.
- While it's drying, print the template of shirt on one of the card stock.
- Cut up the template and fold it on the dotted line.
- Fold the other card stock and glue the shirt to it. Paint some buttons on the shirt.
- You can write or draw some little things on the rest of the card. In the video, we wrote "dad" in several languages.
- Now that the pasta is dry, you can stick it where the two folds join on the shirt. It will be a cool bow-tie!
This very versatile card can be made differently each time you make it by adding different colors! Be creative!