Painted Easter Egg Rocks
Easter Eggs are typically painte hard boiled eggs but using small smooth rocks will last for years to come. You can use this idea for all holidays and special evens. It is an easy craft for all the family or a fun project with friends. Paint a bowl full of Easter eggs for a beautiful table display.
- Round and oval shapes rocks
- Different size paint brushes
- Tubes of paint in various colors
- Varnish spray
- Bowl of water
- Tablecloth for painting to protect table.
- Aprons for children
How to make Easter egg rocks:
- Choose smooth oval or round stone.
- Wash each rock with soap.
- Allow to dry.
- Draw your design with pencil.
- Choose you paint colors and paint your design.
- Allow the paint to completely dry.
- Apply the varnish and let dry.
TipFor a sparkly or frosted effect, sprinkle sequins or colored sparkle dust just after you spray the stone with the varnish.