Clown Pencil Head
Supplies you need:
- Small styrofoam ball
- Small knife
- Felt pens
- Red string
- Crepe paper
How to make this funny clown:
Here's a little clown full of mischief that follows every movement of your pen while you write.
- Start by cutting a small hole at the bottom of the styrofoam ball, a hole big enough to be able to insert the pencil and glue it securely. So get a good grip to keep working.
- With a felt pen, draw a smiling clown face on the ball. In the picture below, the design is not yet complete. You can color white around the eyes, nose and and mouth with a light orange or yellow felt crayon or marker to give a natural flesh background color.
- With a pieces of red, orange or blue string pieces (2 to 5 inches long), place the clowns hair on his head.
- Apply a glue line on the ball, approximately mid-height, and place the string pieces for the hair close to each other.
- Finally, fold the strip of crepe paper lengthwise and make a bow tie that you shall set the pencil, slightly below the ball, with a little glue.
Now you have a fun clown pencil head to accompany you during your writing assignments!