- Eggs in different shades of brown
- Small Brush
How To Make:
This sheet will tell you how to make a tree design with beautiful foliage out of eggshells.
To make your work of art, you'll have to be careful but you'll see the result is superb!
- Begins to cook the eggs for 9 minutes in boiling water to make hard-boiled eggs. Quail eggs are smaller and may only need 6 minutes.
- Plunge the eggs into a bowl of cold water for a few minutes and then peel them. Try to remove large pieces of shell, it will be easier to use for suite. You can remove the transparent skin stuck to the shell.
- Draw a beautiful tree. To help you, you can draw very lightly contours of foliage.
- Put some adhesive gel to the location of-the foliage and spread with a brush.
- Then take pieces of eggshells and place them on the glue. Then break them into small pieces by pressing it with the tweezers.
- With the tweezers, space the shell pieces so we can see the white of the paper between the pieces. Please note that the adhesive gel dries quickly, so proceed slowly because you'll put glue down on the paper often.
Vary the colors of shells to create a foliage with several shades, like a tree in bloom. With this technique you can create lots of trees of different shapes and colors designs and even make a real landscape if you want!