Hocus Pocus - Magic Tricks for Kids
Kids love magic and often want to learn how to do magic tricks themselves. The Hellokids.com Magic Tricks for Kids channel is an easy place to learn how to do simple tricks that are sure to please the most skeptical crowd. You don't need to buy expensive magic trick kits because most of these tricks use material you can find around the house. With a little practice you will enchant your friends and family with your new magical skills. What a great show to put on for a special occasion such as a [birthday] party, [Mother's Day] or [Father's Day]. You will be the talk of the party! So start learning these fun and simple magic tricks but be patient because it will take a bit of practice to look like you are an professional.
Tips to becoming an extraordinary magician:
- If you really want to become good at magic tricks you will need to practice. Practice infront of a mirror so you can observe what your audience will see.
- Practice your magician chatter. If you come up with a catchy saying or rhyme during your show it will distract the audience just enough to keep them from guessing how you did the trick.
- Do not tell the audience how the trick worked. This will keep it very mysterious.
- Don't do the same trick more than once for the same audience.
- Having the room set up so everyone is seated during the show will be better for all your tricks.
- To make things more magical borrow items from the audience... coins, pens, safety pins, etc. This makes it looks like you hadn't had time to do anything mischievous to the item.
- Magicians often have an assistant. You could make up a magical story about one of your stuffed animals and have it be a part of your show.
- Breathe and have fun!