Make a Coin and a Glass Disappear
A coin disappears under a glass, and a glass that goes through a table…
You too can learn how to perform this disappearing coin and glass trick !
How to do this magic trick
- A glass
- A coin
- Two sheets of paper
- A pen
- Aluminum foil
Preparation for the trick
- Place the glass onto one of the sheets of paper and draw its outline.
- Cut out carefuly using the line.
- Stick the piece of paper on the rim of the glass.
How to do this trick?
- Put the coin on the second sheet of paper, and at its side the glass upside down.
- Cover the glass with the aluminum foil and put it above the coin.
- Snap your fingers, take off the aluminum foil, and the coin seems to have disappeared !
- Cover the glass again and take off the glass making sure you don't show the piece of paper.
- Discreetly, let the glass fall onto your legs, keeping the aluminum foil in your hand.
- With one hand, take off the piece of paper stuck on the glass. With the other hand, put the aluminum foil above the coin, just like you were putting the glass above it.
- Pretend you're going to catch the glass under the table and crush the aluminum foil, and voilà ! Show the glass that was hidden under the table !
Make sure you don't show the piece of paper placed under the glass and that you're letting the glass fall onto your legs.