The Elevator Magic Trick
After all, elevators aren't that complicated.
In this video, the magician makes one out of a rubber band!
How to do this magic trick
- A rubber band
- A ring
How to do this trick
- Put your left little finger through the rubber band and pinch it between your thumb and your index finger a bit further.
- On the other side, put the rubber band through the ring. Hold and pull the rubber band with your right hand.
- Take off your little finger. Now you've got more of the rubber band on the left.
- Let the top of rubber band glide slowly through your left fingers.
- Voilà! The ring will seem to move along the rubber band while it is the rubber band which is returning to its original form.
- You must understand how this trick is working, that everything is in the elasticity of the rubber band.
- Be careful and let go the rubber band at a steady rate so that the public doesn't understand the trick.
- You can also try to hide what you're doing with your little finger and with what's left of the rubber band!