DIY Love Card
What you need:
- White Cardstock paper
- Carbon paper
- Red or gray lightweight poster board
- Sheet of white paper
- Red lipstick
- 2 small white ribbons (1/2 x 8 inches each)
- 1 small red ribbon (0.5 x 24 inches)
How to make this card for that special person you love:
- First, print out the template below on cardstock paper. Cut out the heart shape.
- Apply your red lipstick.
- Covers the heart designed with "kisses" by pressing your lips in different places inside the heart cut out. Reapply the lipstick as needed.A présent, découpe le cœur et colle-le sur le carton rouge déjà plié pour former la carte.
- Finally, take the upholsterer cutter to make small incisions 1/2 inch long in the red card on each end side (see diagram). Pass a white ribbons starting each time from the outside to the inside of the card, which you shall set them with a little glue. Write the text of the card on a normal sheet of white paper and glue it to the inside of the card.
- Variation: Add long ribbon around card and tie at the bottom.
- You now have a beautiful love card for your Mom for Mother's Day, your Dad for Father's Day or a special person for Christmas or Valentine's Day. Check out all the fun kids crafts on Hellokids.com.