How To Draw Tinkerbell
Draw a Snake starting from letter M Drawing Facial Expressions: Fear Draw A Facial Expression: Irritation Learn to Draw Zarina the Pirate Fairy Draw a Facial Expression: Sad Draw Facial Expressions: Laughter Drawing hair: The High Ponytail Drawing Hair: The fringe Drawing Hair: Ponytails Drawing Hair: Curly Hair Drawing Hair With Braids Drawing Hair: The short bob
How to Draw Tinkerbell:
- First, draw a circle, eye line and the center line.
- Then we go to the bottom of the face and ears.
- There is a curve to create her plump cheeks.
- A line is completed on the other side.
- Her ears are pointing up.
- Her neck is very, very thin, and her shoulders are small.
- Then, we move to the eyes and eyebrows.
- Eyes are saucer-shaped. Be careful to place them on the eye line.
- And now the iris and the pupil. The feature is enhanced for eyelashes.
- The eyebrows are arched over eyes.
- Now, nose and mouth. The nose should be slightly below the line of the eyes.
- The mouth should be midway between the bottom of the nose and chin.
- The upper lip is thinner, and the bottom is thicker.
- Now the hair. Her bangs slightly to the side.
- Above her head is more angular and curved, up to the neck.
- Finally, her hair is back to the top of the head.
That's it! You made a great drawing of Tinkerbell!