Draw A Facial Expression: Irritation
This drawing lesson will show you how to make a character look irritated. A worn face is a face that expresses feeling of fatigue mixed with annoyance.
Steps to draw a weary expression on a face
- First print the pattern of the head. This will serve as a basis for drawing expressive facial features.
- Draw a small black circle in each eye. It represents the pupil of the eye. You are not obliged to do so in the middle of each eye, but do be careful that both eyes are looking in the same direction.
- Then draw the eye of the character. They should be horizontal. Each eyelid must cover the upper part of each eye, but not the iris.
- Then, draw eyebrows by drawing a horizontal line for each on the forehead, just above each eye.
- Now, draw the mouth. It consists of a horizontal line terminated at right angles down to one end (that's what detail to give the character so they look unhappy).
- To enhance the general expression of weariness, you can add, like on the video a small vein on the forehead in the shape of a cross (for this, we must draw 4 small angles together).
- And to further strengthen the sentiment expressed by this face, you can also draw on top of his head a small cloud of black scribbles.
- Lastly, you just have to delete the upper parts of the eyes, supposed to be hidden under the eyelids.
A facial expression of weariness is not so easy to draw because it should not be confused with indifference. Here the character is still a bit upset. You can train yourself on several drawings to do well to master this technique
Congratulations! You managed to make a beautiful drawing with a the facial expression of annoyance in minutes!