Draw a Facial Expression: Sad
This drawing lesson will show you how to make a face look sad.
Steps to draw a sad face:
- First prints the pattern of the head by clicking the Print button at the bottom of the template page. This will serve as a basis for drawing expressive facial features.
- Draw a small black circle in each eye. It represents the pupil of the eye (do be careful that both eyes are looking in the same direction).
- Then draw drooping eyelids. Each must cover the upper part of the eye.
- Trace two tiny lines under the eyes, representative of dark circles.
- Then draws the mouth with a wavy line. Please note, it is important that both ends of this wave are turned down. Finish the mouth by a small pleats on the side.
- You can add a tear like in the video running down the face or even make it in the eye.
- Finally, erase the upper parts of the eye that does not need to be seen.
You can have fun changing the shape of the mouth by drawing it in a more or less pronounced wave, this will give a very different expression every time.
Magnificent! You drew a very realistic sad face!