Drawing Hair: Curly Hair
In this tutorial, you will learn how to draw curly hair.
Steps to draw a curly hair
- First print the pattern of the head template below. This will serve as a basis for drawing a hairstyle.
- First of all, draw a small center dot above the head, which will be a mark to start your drawing.
- Using this dot, draw the curls from top to the bottom of the head. These curls are either spirals or rounded shapes.
- Start again the last step on the other side of the face.
- Don't forget to draw some curls to close the shape of the hair.
- Then, draw again some curls on the fronthead. This will be the fringe.
- Finally, draw more curls inside the hair
You can change the way you draw the curls as much as you want! Watch the video carefuly and it will be easy for you to do this drawing.
Drawing Hair With Braids Drawing Hair: The short bob Draw A Facial Expression: Fatigue Draw Facial Expression: Sadness Draw a Facial Expression: Fascination Scared Facial Expression Draw a Facial Expression: Tired Happy Face expression Draw a Facial Expression: Furious Draw a Facial Expression: Angry Draw a Face Draw a facial expression: Annoyed