Draw a Facial Expression: Angry
This drawing lesson will show you how to make a characters face look grumpy. A grumpy face is an expression of discontent and or looks as if they are sulking.
Steps to draw a grumpy face:
- Begins by printing the characters head outlined in blue. Click on the icon template below. This will serve as a basis for drawing expressive facial features.
- Draw a small black circle in each eye. It represents the pupil of the eye. You are not obliged to draw the pupils in the middle of each eye, but do be careful that both eyes look in the same direction.
- Then draws the eye of the character. They must cover a small portion of the top of the eye and a little frilly (that is to say, slightly curved toward the center of the face).
- Then, draw eyebrows crinkled a little too, and not too large. You can draw one more elevated than the other, as shown in the video, reinforcing the facial expression.
- Lastly, draw the mouth. To mark the expression, it must be very bent down and one end is much lower than the other.
- And to further strengthen the character you can draw what appears to be discontent over his head with a small cloud of black squiggles .
- Now remove the upper parts of the eyes that are supposed to be hidden under the eyelids.
Drawing a grumpy face is not very complicated if you follow the good advice from this video.
Congratulations! You are now able to draw a grumpy face in minutes!