Drawing Hair: The short bob
In this video, you will learn how to draw a nice short bob for your characters!
Steps to draw a short bob
- First of all, print the pattern template of a head below.
- This is going to be the basis of your drawing.
- Then, draw a small dot above each ear and another one, centered above the head.
- Link up the dots above the ears. Your line must be bent.
- Then, draw two other arcs from your first line to the chin.
- From the dot above the head, draw two lines which will go around the face on both sides.
- Link up those last lines to the lines of step 4.
- Two lines under those will put into relief the hair.
- To give some smoothness to the hair, scratch it on the fringe and on the sides, as in the video.
There you are, now you can draw nice short bobs!
Draw A Facial Expression: Fatigue Draw Facial Expression: Sadness Draw a Facial Expression: Fascination Scared Facial Expression Draw a Facial Expression: Tired Happy Face expression Draw a Facial Expression: Furious Draw a Facial Expression: Angry Draw a Face Draw a facial expression: Annoyed Draw a Rabbit Draw a Facial Expression: Frustated