Draw a Facial Expression: Fascination
This drawing lesson will show you how to make a face of a character looking fascinated.
Steps to draw a fascinated face:
- First print the pattern of the head by clicking the Print button at the bottom of the template page. This will serve as a basis for drawing expressive facial features.
- Draw a small black circle in each eye. It represents the pupil of the eye. Be careful that both eyes are looking in the same direction.
- Then draws the eyelids with a horizontal line and the ends lifting up. Each line must pass over the top of the eye.
- Then draws eyebrows by drawing two small arcs above the eyes.
- For the mouth, make a curve with one end down and up. Then complete drawing the lower lip by means of an arc shape and draw the teeth.
- Around the face, make some features to enhance the overall expression.
- Finally, the upper parts of the eyes you can see above the eyelids you can erase.
This expression is not easy to draw for the forms of the eyelids and mouth are very important to make the fascinating facial expression believable.
Magnificent! You drew a very enchanting character!