Happy Face expression
This lesson will show you how to make a character with a happy face.
Steps to draw a happy face:
- Begin by printing the blue head outline. Click on the template icon below. This will serve as a basis for drawing expressive facial features.
- Draw a small black circle in each eye. It represents the pupil of the eye. Be careful that both eyes look in the same direction.
- And also draws two small curves just above the eyes.
- You can then draw the mouth. You have several options for drawing. You can draw the mouth like the video, draw a large curve upturned ends then draw a second in the first curve so that the character has a slightly open mouth (you can then draw the tongue inside). You can also simply draw a curve to the identified ends. In this case, the character smiles without opening his mouth, the expression will be slightly different. You can choose what you prefer.
- At the corner of the mouth, add a little curve to represent the folds of the cheek.
You can have fun trying several different forms of mouths. As long as you draw the mouth by means of a curve whose ends are identified, your character will always look happy!
Well done! You managed to draw a happy face in a very short time !