Draw a Facial Expression: Frustated
This drawing lesson will show you how to make a character look frustrated. A frustrated face is a face that expresses feeling of fatigue mixed with annoyance. A look of unhappiness and irritation.
Steps to draw a frustrated expression on a face.
- Begins by printing the characters head outlined in blue. Click on the icon template below. This will serve as a basis for drawing expressive facial features.
- Draw a small black circle in each eye. It represents the pupil of the eye. You are not obliged to draw the pupils in the middle of each eye, but do be careful that both eyes look in the same direction.
- Then draws the eye of the character. They must be horizontal . Each eyelid must cover the upper part of each eye , but not the iris.Dessine un petit cercle noir dans chaque oeil. Il représente la pupille de l'oeil. Tu n'es pas obligé de le faire au milieu de chaque oeil mais fais bien attention à ce que les deux yeux regardent dans le même sens.
- Then, draw the eyebrows by drawing a horizontal line for each on the forehead, just above each eye.
- Lastly, draw the mouth. It consists of a horizontal line over at right angles down the one end (this is a detail to give the character a look of not being very happy).
- To strengthen the general expression of frustration, like in the video, you can add a small vein on the forehead, cross-shaped (for this you must draw 4 small angles together).
- And to further strengthen the sentiment expressed by this face, you can also draw on top of his head a small cloud of black squiggles.
- There you just have to remove the upper parts of the eyes, supposed to be hidden under the eyelids.
A facial expression of weariness is not so easy to draw because it should not be confused with indifference. Here the character is still a little upset. You can train yourself on several drawings to master this technique well.
Congratulations! You managed to make a great frustrated face drawing in minutes!