Learn to Draw Zarina the Pirate Fairy
Learn to draw Zarina, the guardian of dust fairy who fled from the valley to join a band of pirates. You've probably seen in the Disney movie Tinker Bell and the Pirate Fairy.How To Draw Zarina the Pirate Fairy:
- First you draw a circle, the eye line and the center line.
- Then we go to the bottom of the face and ears.
- We closed the face with a thin chin.
- Ears point upwards.
- Her neck is fine resting on her shoulders.
- The eyes are softer on the eye line.
- We draw the iris and the pupil. Finally we add eyelashes.
- Eyebrows are in an arc above her eyes.
Nose & Mouth
- The nose should be slightly below the line of the eyes.
- The mouth should be between the bottom of the nose and chin.
- The upper lip is thinner and a thicker lower lip.
- Zarina wears a headband over the forehead.
- We begin to draw hair decending slightly.
- Locks frame her face beautifully.
- Part of her hair falls on her front shoulders.
- Her hair slightly wavy and has nice volume.
- Finally, the earring and the mole that is on his left cheek.
Working lines are erased, and now you have successfully sketched the Fairy Zarina!