Draw a Snake starting from letter M
This drawing lesson will show you how to make a snake being based on the letter "M". You see, it is very simple and the result is super.
Steps to draw a snake:
- Draw a cursive letter "m" in lowercase.
- Trace a second "m" upside down just below the rightside up cursive "m".
- Ends this second letter by joining the first with the ends forming the tail of the snake.
- Draw small circles where two letters come together to make the bells of the tail of the snake.
- Add the letter "q" before the first "m" to represent the head of your snake.
- Connects this new letter with the origin of the letter "m".
- Inside the letter "q", you'll now be able to add a circle to represent the eyes of the snake.
- Starting from the base of his head, add a tongue in the form of "y" (upside down ).
Feel free to add small details as did our designer, adding splashes of color and folds throughout the snake's body .
Congratulations! You made a very nice snake drawing in minutes!