Draw Facial Expressions: Laughter
Drawing hair: The High Ponytail Drawing Hair: The fringe Drawing Hair: Ponytails Drawing Hair: Curly Hair Drawing Hair With Braids Drawing Hair: The short bob Draw A Facial Expression: Fatigue Draw Facial Expression: Sadness Draw a Facial Expression: Fascination Scared Facial Expression Draw a Facial Expression: Tired Happy Face expression
This drawing lesson will show you how to make a face character laughing.
Steps to draw a face laughing:
- First print the pattern of the head by clicking the Print button at the bottom of the template page. This will serve as a basis for drawing expressive facial features.
- Instead of eyes, draw two arcs and two smaller ones above eyebrow.
- Then draws a curve from the bottom of the face to the left that ends on the right cheekbone.
- For the lower lip connect the two ends of your curve by a wide arc to make a wide open mouth. Then draw inside the mouth a tooth and tongue.
- Lastly draw a few drops around the face. This is a trick used in general in comics, to give strength to an expression.
- Do not forget to erase the circles of the eyes, leaving only the features of the wrinkled lids.
Magnifique! You drew a laughing and smiling face!