Sparkly Star Balloon Decoration
- Small scissors
- Light blue balloons
- Gold or silver sparkle spray decoration
- Gold colored ribbon (like the one used to wrap Christmas gifts)
How to decorate a Sparkly star balloon
- First print the template that you will find at the bottom of this page
- Cut the stars creating a stencil you will use to spray paint the gold or silver sparkles onto the balloon.(see picture below)
- Cover your work place with newspaper to protect it from the spray paint.
- Place a star stencil (white paper) on the ball. While holding the stencil in place use your other habs to spray your paint to make the image of the stencil. Alternate stencils.
- Gently remove the paper and you have a star.
- Do the same thing in different places of the ball, alternating large and small stars. You can use both types of stencils or just one, depending on what you find the most beautiful!
- Let the paint dry completely.
- Cut a piece of gold or silver ribbon to tie at the end of the balloon to hang or tape somewhere to make a beautiful decoration.