Minnie Mouse Earrings
- Baking Dough (black, white, red)
- Rolling pin
- Parchment paper to roll the dough without it sticking
- Knife to cut the dough
- Fine brush
- Glossy varnish
- Small hooks/eye screws to attach the earring
- Earring hooks or clips
- Using your fingers, shape the dough and model the different elements of these earrings. Each of them includes:
- A big black ball for the head
- Two smaller black balls for the ears
- A small red ball for the bow
- Six tiny white balls for dots on the bow
- Flatten the head and ears and place them together.
- Roll out the red ball and cut a bow to place between the ears. make a small square to place in the middle of the bow.
- Decorate the bow with small white balls.
- Push the eye screw/hook between the ears and put in the oven (preheated to 230 ° F) for 30 minutes.
- Take out the earrings from the oven, let them cool and unscrew the hook that you have set. Put glue into the hole and tighten the hook.
- With the brush, apply the clear glossy varnish and wait until dry to hang loops. It's ready!
Find more fun Disney activities on Hellokids.com.