Paper Bird Origami
Here is an original origami that comes from Spain: a paper bird. It is very easy to make if you watch the video carefuly, and read the steps.
- A square piece of paper
Steps to make this origami bird
- Fold the piece of paper into half along both diagonals. Open it again.
- Fold three corners to the center which is marked.
- Turn over the paper and fold the last corner to the center.
- Turn it over again, and fold all the new corners to the center.
- Turn it over, and fold it up into half.
- Hold the triangle from the top, and pull down the two inner points.
- Pull down the upper layer of the top corner.
- Fold the right side of the origami to the left, while holding up the little square on top.
- Pull the inner point at the bottom right.
You're done! You can try to make more, smaller and smaller!