Here is a very classic origami: a windmill. Very easy to make and it can also be a nice decoration for your room. Try making a lot of windmills in different colors.
- A square piece of paper
Steps to make an origami windmill
- Fold the piece of paper horizontally and verticaly, and open it again.
- Turn over the paper, and fold it along both diagonals, and open it again.
- Fold each corners to the center of the piece of paper, and unfold them all.
- Fold the left side and the right side along the middle line. Open again.
- Start over with the top side and the bottom side.
- Fold the middle of the right side and the left side to the center. Don't flatten.
- Fold the top part and the bottom part to the middle, so that the corners stay out.
- Now you just need to pull up the top left end, and to pull down the bottom right end.
You can stick a stick to the back of the origami so that it looks even more like a paper windmill!