Rabbit Ears Hat
- White cardboard paper
- Black felt
- Colored pens
- Printed template at bottom of page
How to make bunny ears:
- Print the template on your cardboard sheet.
- Cutting the two main bands and stapple them in the extension of one another into a single long strip of paper.
- Wraps it and then lay it over your head holding both ends until you find the size of the circle that best fits the contour of your head (let the crown fall a little on your forehead to fit snugly). Mark the spot, then closes the ring and staple.
- Cut ears and color them as you please.
- Staple first ear on the crown.
- Staple the second ear.