How to make a special Easter Tablecloth:
What you need:
- White paper tablecloth
- Markers and crayons
- Pencils and erasers
- Place the paper tablecloth on the table.
- Print the Easter design templates and cut out the images.
- Glue the pictures randomly on your tablecloth.
- Using your markers and crayons make Easter designs: Spring sun, butterfly, flowers, decorated eggs, rabbits, chickens, chicks, bells ... You can also write sayings like "Happy Easter".
- Sets the table for the meal (plates, cutlery, glasses, towels).
- There you just have to add a few plates between decorative elements such as: small chocolate eggs, candy, small pots with flowers etc ...