Valentine Card Holder decoration
Materials for making the Lover's Day card holder craft
- 2 cardboard plates (same size) in 2 different nice Valentine's Day colors
- Red or pink art paper sheet
- 45-Inch long red satin ribbon
- Tube of glue
Valentine's Day craft instructions
- Print out the template on a regular paper sheet and then transfer the heart outlines on your colored art paper sheet. You can also print the template out directly on the colored paper sheet. Then cut out the hearts
- Use your scissors and cut in a half one of the cardboard plate
- Put the plates together (face to face) and punch holes through both plates all the way around (keep the same space between the holes)
- Use the satin ribbon around the first hole and lace the two plates together (see the how-to video), then, tie the ribbon.
- Glue the heart pieces onto the plates.
Your Valentine's Card holder is Purrr-fect! You can insert your Valentine's cards inside and avoid losing them.