Heart Wreath decoration
Materials for making a Heart Wreath decoration
- 1 paper plate
- printed heart template
- Red, purple, white or pink construction paper
- pink, red, white or purple satin ribbon
- Glue stick
Valentine's Day craft instructions
- Print out the template on a regular paper sheet and then transfer the heart outlines on your colored construction paper. You can also print the template out directly on the colored paper sheet. Then cut out the hearts. The wreath takes about 11 big hearts. Cut out other size hearts to add to the wreath design.
- Use your scissors and cut the inner part of the paper plate, leaving about a 1 inch border.
- Cut a piece of ribbon to the length you like and fold in half to form a loop. You will glue this ribbon loop under one of the hearts for hanging.
- After cutting out your hearts, glue each one on the outer edge of the paper plate. Cut out smaller hearts to add on top of the big hearts.
Your Valentine's Wreath decoration is beautiful! What a sweet gift to give those special people in your life!