Here is a very easy origami to make, and that can prove to be very useful. It's a nice little basket for you to put your things in!
- A square piece of paper
Steps to make an origami basket
- Fold your paper in half horizontally and vertically, and open it again.
- Now fold it along both diagonals, and open it again.
- Turn the piece of paper over, and you can now pull two opposite corners together, and flatten to get a square.
- Leave the open side in front of you, and fold the right side and the left side along the central line.
- Turn over the origami, and do the last step again.
- Open the two slits and flatten very carefuly.
- Fold the left side, and the right side that you just made inside the origami.
- Turn over the origami, and start over the two last steps.
- Wind the four long ends around a pen to bend them.
- Open the origami, and flatten the bottom.
Now you have a nice little basket to hide your secret things in! You can also decorate it to personalise it. A Fun activity for a birthday craft!