Leprechaun paper puppet
Fairytale Leprechaun characters are always associated with St Patrick's Day. This March 17th, make your own Leprechaun paper puppets to decorate you room or to bring to school. You can even have your very own St. Patrick's Day puppet show for your family and friends with a little imagination and creative Irish improvisation.
Supplies you need to get started
- Cardstock or sheets of paper
- brads and strings
Time: 10 minutes
How to make your Leprechaun puppet craft
- Gather your supplies: cardboards sheets, scissors, brads and string.
- Print the Leprechaun paper puppet on card stock paper.
- Cut out the Leprechaun design pieces.
- With small sized brads, poke through the marked holes to put the Leprechaun together.
- Use the diagram to attach the string to the indicated brads for moving the puppets arms and legs.
- Once the St Patrick's Day doll is assembled your puppet is ready to play with or punch out a hole near the top of his head and put a string through to hang as a decoration.