In this tutorial, we are going to teach you how to make a beautiful origami swan. This one is very simple to make. Watch the video to understand, and listen to some of the well-known ballet music from the ballet performance Swan Lake.
- A square piece of paper
How to make an Origami Swan
- Fold the piece of paper in half diagonaly.
- Fold both sides of the diagonal along it.
- Turn over the paper, and again, fold both sides of the diagonal along it.
- Fold the long end on the opposite end of the origami.
- Fold just a bit of the long end back again to make the head of the swan.
- Fold the origami along the middle line. The head must be on top.
- Pull up the part with the head and you get the neck.
- Pull up the head a bit.
There you are! You have a beautiful swan. If you used a white piece of paper, you can color part of the head in black and orange for the swan to be more realistic. You can also make another black swan, so that you have both the black and white swan from the ballet performance Swan Lake.