- A square piece of paper
How to make an origami horse
- Fold your piece of paper horizontally and then vertically, and open it again.
- Turn it over, fold it on both diagonals, and open it again.
- Turn it over again, pull up together two opposite corners, and flatten to get a square. Leave it down with the open side in front of you.
- Fold the right side and the left side along the vertical line in the middle.
- Fold the upper corner down.
- Unfold these last 3 folds to get a square again.
- Cut one layer of paper from the bottom corner up to the horizontal line, following the vertical line.
- Fold up the two triangles that you get.
- You now have two diamonds. Fold their outside part inside the origami.
- Turn over the origami and start over the 6 last steps.
- You now must have a sort of two ended arrow aiming to the top.
- Fold inside one of these two ends just a little to make the head.
- Fold inside the other end fully, to make the tail.
There you go! You now have a nice horse. You can add the eyes, a mane, and hooves.