The magnetic dress up game
Necessary material :
- The printed template sheet with the girl, to be printed on magnetic paper
- 3 sheets with clothes, printed on transparent paper
- a pair of scissors
- 23 small magnets
Method for manufacturing the dress up game:
- Print the sheet with the girl on magnetic paper. You can find it in hobby or office supply stores.
- Then print the remaining 3 sheets on transparent paper from your printer.
- Cut each item of clothing by following the black dotted.
- Once each element is cut, stick a magnet on the back side. Position the magnet behind the illustration to make it less visible as possible.
- It remains for you to apply the magnetic sheet on your fridge and position the clothes on the girl.
With all of these you'll be able to try tons of different outfits! If you still have more transparent sheets and unused magnets, you can even add your own clothing creations by drawing them yourself, there is no limit to the imagination.