Peanut Butter Bird Feeder
Supplies needed to make this bird feeder:
- Paper Towel Rolls
- String, ribbon or pipe cleaner
- Peanut butter
- Bird seed
- Spreading knife
1. Punch two holes opposite each other 1 inch from one end of a small cardboard tube.
2. Slide an unsharpened pencil or stick through the holes.
3. Punch two holes opposite each other at the tube's other end. Tie a 12-inch yarn piece through the holes, knotting tightly.
4. Spread an even layer of peanut butter on the tube. Roll the tube in a plate full of birdseed. Hang this tasty feast on a nearly branch.
A perfect bird treat for those cold wintery days!