How To Make a Flower Paper Chain
Here is a tutorial to make a flower paper chain. To celebrate spring, celebrate by making a beautiful flower paper chain full of vibrant colors !
- Two sheets of colourful paper cut lengthwise
- A pen
How to make the paper chain?
- Superimpose the sheets of paper, fold them across the width twice.
- Cut them up into triangles.
- Cut up the crepe-paper (a piece of 3 inches).
- Wind it around three of your fingers 6 times.
- On the upper part, draw a circular arc and cut it up following this line.
- Wind the base of the crepe-paper around itself, and you get a flower!
- Fix it to the wire.
- Cup up a piece of the cord.
- On this cord, fix alternately a triangle with the glue and a flower with its wire.
With this tutorial, you will learn how to create a very personal paper chain. Outside and inside the house, it will brighten up the place and spring.