February 10, 2015
This SpongeBob sandwich is a healthy and nutritious choice for children and easy to prepare. You can prepare this for a school lunch or for a fun lunch at home with friends or family.
About this recipe
- Preparation time : 10 min
- Yield : Healthy and Nutritious SpongeBob Sandwich
Ingredients : Healthy and Nutritious SpongeBob Sandwich
- Sandwich Bread Slices : 2
- Sliced Turkey : 1
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Chives : 2
Healthy and Nutritious SpongeBob Sandwich, Recipe
Giving shape to the sandwich
- Cut the crust of the bread slices with a knife, and set aside some of the bread ends.
- Then in one of the slices, cut the mouth with a sharp knife.
- Add the pieces of bread for the legs and SpongeBob pant waist.
Prepare and decorate the Sandwich
- Completely cover the second slice of bread with slice of turkey and cover with the cut slice. The color touched the slice of turkey symbolizes the tongue.
- Use pieces of bread on the lower part of the sandwich (waist) and 2 pieces down for the legs.
- Cucumber: Cut 2 slices of cucumber same size and place on top for eyes. Cut 2 small circles out with the cucumber skin (darker green) with a knife to obtain 2 pupils and place them on the eyes.
- Cheese: Cut 4 thin bands for the 2 arms and 2 legs and an oval for the nose. Then cut 2 hands, 2 large boxes for SpongeBob shoes and 2 rectangles for teeth. Add your pieces of cheese sandwich around SpongeBob.
- Cherry tomatoes: Cut a cherry tomato in half and empty. The hardest part is left, cut a small tie. Placing tie over pants.
- Chive: Cut the first blade of chives into 6 equal pieces and arrange them above the eyes for eyelashes (3 over each eye). Cut the other blade into 8 pieces: 2 for the neck of the T-shirt, 2 to highlight the smile of SpongeBob and the other 4 for the belt.
You get a tasty SpongeBob sandwich! Now are you hungry?