February 10, 2015
About this recipe
- Preparation time : 15 min
- Cooking time : 2 min
- Total duration : 17 min
- Yield : SpongBob Omelet
Ingredients : SpongBob Omelet
- Eggs : 2
- Cream or milk : 1 cucharada
- Olive Oil
- Edible Seaweed
- Salt and Pepper
SpongBob Omelet, Recipe
Prepare the omelet
- Break the eggs and beat lightly with a little salt.
- Add the tablespoon milk or cream and beat again with a fork without foaming.
- Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and let it warm up for a minute.
- When hot, pour the beaten eggs and stir the mixture with a fork.
- Cooking about 30 seconds and fold the ends to form a rectangle shape of body = SpongeBob.
- Leave to set another 30 seconds (on low heat), add pepper and turn the omelet upside down on a saucer.
Decorate the SpongeBob omelet
- Zucchini: Cut 2 slices for the eyes. Cut another 2 slices a little thicker and cut 2 equal squares for SpongeBob teeth.
- Cheese: Use the cap of the bottle of olive oil (or a bottle of vinegar) to cut 5 rounds and the same size circles. Serve two eyes, one nose and the other 2 for cheeks.
- Edible Seaweed: Use a very sharp knife and cut a very thin band. Then cut the Seaweed into 6 for eyebrows (place 3 per eye). Cut a strip of seaweed for the mouth in the shape of a smile. Then with a knife cut 2 round pieces for the pupils and place on the eyes.
- Ending with squirting ketchup for the cheeks.