Folding a Christmas Tree Napkin
Here's an idea for your Christmas table! Folding napkins to look like Christmas trees! A short video will help you better understand how to fold these trees step by step. It's all about patience! So do not be discouraged if you can not do it correct the first time ...
How to fold a Christmas tree napkin:
- Take a green napkin or any decorative napkin you prefer.
- Starts with opening and then folding it in half lengthwise.
- Fold the top to make a point (as for an airplane).
- Then fold the bottom section of the towel so that it overlaps about 1 1/2 inches stopping you at the base of two triangles that you folded. Watch the video it will be clearer!
- In the end, you have to end up with a double thickness of 3 inches and below leftover piece of towel.
- Fold each bottom edge of the towel with a straight edge. This will be the base of your tree. If you find it too long, you can then fold it in half.
- Bending it back and you will discover a napkin shaped like a tree and a great way to decorate your Christmas table. Add some holly leaf for an extra touch.