Paper Christmas Tree Decoration
- 4 Pieces of white Cardstock paper
- Markers and crayons
How to make a three dimensional Christmas Tree:
- Among the Christmas tree choices at the bottom of the page, chose-one. Some are already colored for you or you can choose the tree template you can color yourself.
- Print 4 copies of the model tree you have chosen on cardstock paper.
- Decorate your tree with your magical Christmas colors if you chose the uncolored template.
- Cut out the four Christmas trees with scissors.
- For each tree, fold along the black line that is in the middle of the drawing. You can now assemble the 4 parts of the tree to make it look 3 dimensional.
- Put glue on the back of one side of the tree and glue to half of the tree of the other sheet until all sides are glued together.
- Once the glue is dry, your tree can be placed on a table or shelf for a beautiful Christmas decoration!