Jar of Stars
What a lovely table decoration, Valentine's Day, birthday or Mother's Day gift to give to a special person in your life. Learn how to make nice three-dimensional paper stars and display in a nice glass jar.
- Colored paper
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Glass jar
How to make a Jar of Stars
- Cut the sheet of paper into strip.
- Make a knot out of one of the paper strips and fold it winding it into a knot.
- Model the hexagon to make the points of the stars by pushing on the sides of the hexagon.
- Wind the iron wire around the pen to create some kind of spring for the handle of the jar.
- Fix the wire onto the glass can.
You can make as many stars as you want and vary the colors. Don't hesitate in make some for your friends and family!