Yodimi Girl Iron Beads Pattern
Yodimi Girl Iron Beads Pattern
You have probably seen this popular Yodimi girl if you have played Hellokids.com's famous game Yodicity. This exclusively created Yodimi Girl iron bead design is only available on Hellokids.com, for you to use to create a bead fusion craft project. The Yodimi Girl Iron Bead pattern is an easy project for parents and children to do together for spectacular family fusion fun!
Iron Bead Yodimi Girl Craft:
You will enjoy creating with perler beads! Bead fusion is a fun way to spend time with your mom, dad, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, grandparent or a friend.
Age: 6 and older
Time needed for this project: 1 hour
Materials Needed for the Iron Bead Yodimi Girl craft project
- Print Yodimi Girl pattern below
- Pegboard big enough for the project 24 dots x 24 dots
- Flat surface and clean work area
- Perler Beads (Hama, Nabbi or other iron beads)
- Egg carton - to help separate the colors
- Iron (no water)
- Ironing paper, wax paper or parchment paper
- Heavy book
How to make your Iron Beads Yodimi Girl fusion craft
- Kid's fun part of the job:
- Choose your pegboard - To make this Yodimi girl you will need a large square shaped pegboard.
- Choose your bead colors - look to see what colors you will need and organize them. the Yodimi Girl girl is white, she is brown-haired and blue-eyed and has lovely light pink chicks. You could use an egg carton to separate the colors.
- Choose a flat surface and place the selected perler or Hama beads on the pegboard spikes, following the pattern you are creating.
- Parent's fun part of the job:
- Fusing the beads - This step is to be done by an adult*: Preheat a dry household iron (no water) to the medium setting. When carrying the bead design to the iron, be careful not to tip or bump the beads from the peg board! Cover the beads with the ironing paper. Keeping the iron level, gently iron the beads in a circular motion for about 10 seconds** to fuse the beads evenly. When ironed properly, the beads will still have an open center. If you are working on a 3-D project, DO NOT OVER-IRON the beads as it will make the centers of the beads close and can make assembly more challenging. Be sure to read the ironing instructions below carefully to create the most beautiful Yodimi Girl bead fusion picture.
- Place a heavy flat book on top to keep it even. Once the design is cool, slowly peel off the ironing paper. Lift your design from the pegboard and flip the design over onto your ironing surface. Cover it with the ironing paper and iron the other side to fuse it evenly. Your pegboard and ironing paper are reusable.
- Finished - You now have a creatively beautiful Yodimi Girl piece of art.
When you are done with this one of a kind Yodimi Girl Iron Bead project, you can use this beautiful creation to decorate a wall, a shelf or use as a beverage coaster. You can attach it to your school backpack with a key chain ring. Perler Iron beads can be used to create so many different designs and projects: vases, keychains, jewelry, animal figures, superhero figures and much more!. Perler beads can be used to make gifts for the holidays: Valentine's Day, Christmas and Halloween. Just be creative and enjoy this fun, creative, educational and therapeutic craft activity.