Hand Tower Bank
This DIY craft describes your every step of making a personalized Hand Tower Bank where all your savings keeps building. The goal is of course to fill it to the top!
What you need
- A roll of paper towel paper (this will be the column)
- Cardboard paper (or two thinner sheets that you can paste one against the other)
- Colored felt
- For decoration: paint, markers, colored sand or other items of your choice
- Tracing paper
- A pencil
- Start by choosing the base of your tower. You can print a form that Hellokids.com offers you or trace your own hand.
- Once you have selected a design, transfer it on cardboard with the sheet or directly by drawing freehand. Then cut it out.
- Place the cut out on the felt, trace with a pencil and cut out. Now, glue the felt on the base paper with a little glue.
- You will now be able to decorate the roll of paper towel to turn into a decorative tower. You can choose to cover it with felt, sparkles or if you prefer paint. If you decide to paint it, you will get a very nice effect if you sprinkle colored sand just before the paint dries!
- Once you have finished decorating the column, put a little glue on the bottom edge and then glue it to the base.