Have you ever wanted a baby chick? Baby chicks are so adorable and so is this easy craft to create your very own pet chick or decoration.
- 1 plastic yogurt container
- A yellow sheet of paper to print the pattern (bottom of this page)
- 2 yellow feathers
- Glue Gun
- Black pen
How to make your Easter chick holder:
- Cut the cardboard to create the basic structure: In this workshop, we decided to cut it in circles but do not be afraid to try other forms, ensuring that the size of the shape is adapted to the pot of yogurt.
- Cut the pot of yogurt that will represent a cracked egg.
- Paste the yogurt pot at the base of the cardboard structure (with glue or as in our video with a glue gun).
- Print the pattern on the yellow sheet of paper.
- Cut out the pattern.
- Fold the wings and beak.
- Assemble the wings and the beak to the body of the chick.
- Add the feathers
- With a black pen draw the eyes of the chick.
The chick holder can be used to hold pencils, candies or other goodies.