New Years Play-doh scene
In this modeling clay workshop, we will celebrate the New Year! We will make some festive objects with Play-Doh.
- 6 colors of Play-Doh (green, red, blue, yellow, orange and pink)
- 1 Play-Doh knife
- 1 Play-Doh roll
How to make the different festive figures:
The party hat
- Made with some small balls of clay.
- Please choose another color and flatten dough using Play-Doh roll.
- Laying small balls on the surface smooth and flattened them, making sure that they keep a round shape.
- With the Play-Doh knife, cutting a semicircle in the flat surface.
- Roll semicircle to form a cone, by bending the linear portion of the semicircle.
- Place all the small balls of another color around the pointy hat.
- Made three colors of different colored Play-doh.
- Gather them and twists them.
- Rolls them all together in a strand.
- Cut ends with Play-Doh knife.
- Flattened green dough.
- Draw three holly leaves on the flat surface with the tip of the knife.
- Place three leaves together by one of their ends.
- Make three small balls of red clay.
- Place these little red balls at the intersection of the three holly leaves.
Happy New Year! Have fun creating festive scenes with assorted colors of Play-doh. And here's the final result!