In this workshop we will have fun with the Play-Doh box "Cookies"! We'll show you in the video some cookies you can make, but keep in mind that it's all about imagination!
Box Contents of "Cookies"
- 5 pots of modeling Play-Doh (green, yellow, purple, pink and blue)
- 1 tray full of small molds!
- 4 cutters
- 1 spatula
- 1 roll pattern
- 1 plate
- 1 icing tool
Tips to make pretty cookies
- For sweet glazes, gently press the tools so that they are formed well.
- You can do small spikes of frosting, pressing just a little and pulling the dough from the tube.
- Place different colors in the detailed small molds for fine treats!
- To make beautiful patterns with the roll, you have two possibilities: either you use a thin layer or thick layers.
- Let your imagination create these beautifully delicious looking cookies, however you can't certainly eat!