Prettiest Princess Castle Play-Doh Playset
In this modeling clay workshop, we use the "Disney Prettiest Princess Castle" Play-Doh playset. This castle is full of small molds representing the world of princesses, full of surprises for hours of fun! In the video, we'll give you two examples of dresses that you can achieve.
Box Contents "Prettiest Princess Castle"
- 2 glitter Play-Doh (green and blue)
- 2 classic Play-Doh (pink and yellow)
- 2 princess figures (Ariel and Cinderella)
- 2 Dress molds
- 1 roll
- 1 knife
- 1 patterned roulette
- 1 castle fill full of surprises for the princesses and their dresses
Tips to make beautiful dresses
- You can put different colors in the dress molds creating details before placing them on the figures.
- Fill clay molds in dresses and press well on them to get beautiful well-detailed dresses.
- Use different colors in small molds for the details to stand out well.
- Do not forget to make Rapunzel's hair cascading down from the top of the tower!