Play-Doh School Supplies
In this workshop, we will prepare from the very start ... we'll have fun with "My first kit" Play-Doh! You'll learn to make plasticine school supplies!
Materials needed for "My first kit"
- 4 pots of plasticine Play-Doh (red, green, blue and yellow)
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 knife
- 1 dough scoop
- 1 roll
- 4 punches (round, oval, square and triangle)
How to make claymation school supplies
The kit case
- Flatten the dough with the Play-Doh roll.
- With the knife, cutting a sort of cross with the two branches being wider.
- Brings the two long branches and attach them together with the two small ones which forms a kit.
- Makes a long thread of modeling clay of another color and place it along the package.
- Flattened a little dough and cut a triangle.
- Place the triangle on one side of the opening to finish the zipper.
- Make a long roll of dough.
- Take a different color and create a small cylinder and a small cone of the same thickness as the rim.
- Adds a small tip of the first color at the end of the cone.
- Make a short wire of plasticine and serves to secure the eraser at the end of the pencil.
- Place the cone on the other end, and with your finger, pull the dough from the tip to form a triangel, like a sharp pencil!
- Flatten the dough ahead and use a round punch.
- Use the tip of the roll to make a smaller circle in the first.
- Remove the circle you have created with the punch on both circles.
- Flattened dough of another color to the same thickness as the circles.
- With the knife, cut two long strips with one end rounded.
- Attach each strip to a circle.
- Each band crosses over the other.
- Place a small ball of dough at the crossing, and here are your scissors!
- Made two tubes, one blue and one red.
- Place them side by side and flattened them with the roller. They will stick together.
- Use the punch square to have a half blue square and half red.
- With the knife, flattened the diagonal blue side and the other side will be red.
- There's your eraser!